How to buy the perfect denim skirt for this summer
Denim skirts were a fashion hit back on the 60’s, with a design that would look like jeans, as they had back pockets, belt loops and a front fly, but since then, the skirts have been evolving into new, softened designs, with decorative details that make them a unique style that would perfectly complement your outfit, as we will show you today.
“Denim skirts come in a great variety of different designs, they are too popular for their versatility, which makes them easy to combine, and for that, a basic garment on a closet”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, a Mexican enterprise dedicate to manufacture denim clothes.
Here are some of the most popular types of denim skirts, so you could choose the one that would go better with your style:
- A-line – A classic denim skirt similar to the capital letter A on its shape.
- Asymmetrical – This is a stylish skirt, with a shorter side on the front.
- Full – The full skirt has more material on it, gathered at the waistband, which flows down over the legs and hips.
- Mini – The miniskirt can reach just the thigh, or sometimes it can be shorter, which are known as “micro-minis”.
- Pleated – The pleated skirt encompasses a full of material which is reduced in folds, sewn flat to fit a hip level.
In order to know which denim skirt would go better with you, you need to consider several aspects, including the cut, body type and which type would look better for a specific occasion or place.
“Denim skirts have a gone through a long way on the fashion history, there are plenty of choices for all styles, with different fits, shades and cuts” added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal about this topic.