How can men organize their wardrobe for work?
Organizing a wardrobe with the necessary clothes to go to work seems to be a little hard for men from time to time, trying to decide what goes better with the clothing they have, so today we will help them showing them how easy is to get stylish outfits that will not only make this task easier but will save them time in the mornings when trying to choose what to wear.
“We are always in a rush, so having an organized wardrobe is of great advantage as the most organized we are in all aspects, the faster we can do everything”, thinks Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Here are some ideas to have a perfect men’s wardrobe for work:
- Shirts – Make sure you have the basic colors, at least 2 white, 2 blue, 2 dark greys, and navy and black, these shirts are ideal as you can easily combine them with everything. If you want to go to the office very dressed up, put a vest over your shirt.
- Trousers – Remember that dress pants are basic on men’s wardrobes, so get a pair of dark color trousers.
- Accessories – The secret for the perfect outfit is the accessories you add to your closets, so have some nice ties in your closet, as well as two or three nice belts and cufflinks.
- Jeans – Wearing jeans is also possible to look stylish, combine them with a leather belt and a dark color t-shirt.
- Shoes – Polished shoes are the best option, have a pair on your wardrobe of black shoes on your wardrobe, if you can, have a brown pair too.
“You do not have to spend much money on your wardrobe to look well-dressed at work, the important is to invest on clothes of combinable colors, that way you can make different combinations with just a few pieces”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.