Party dresses, how to recycle them
Proms and weddings are everywhere. Living on the social media and selfies area, it is hard to build an outfit for all of these occasions so we ended up with so much party dresses so we don’t know what to do with them.
Well, here are some incredible ideas to switch your formal clothes to create different outfits by using some stylish tricks in order to refresh that dress you used but you would like to recycle for another occasion.
- – Wear your shiny dress with a white t-shirt. Add sandals and glasses, a totally different look.
- – That black gown, long, see through, look boho chic with a belt, booties and hat. Ready for that festival music!
- – Take out some formality from that cocktail dress by using accessories with a more casual touch.
- – That elegant maxi skirt will look more relaxing with a stamped crop top kind of t-shirty and bohemian jewelry.
- – A ready to work look with your sundress just by adding a coat and a handbag, white t-shirt and pointy pumps.
- – Instead of wearing your full skirt with a formal top, use a long sleeve sweater. You will still looking chic and this will be an unexpected look.
- – A long dress looks so formal with strappy sandals but if you change those for flat sandals, that look will be changed to an instant boho-chic instantly.
- – A sequined dress or skirt look totally different and edgy if you change your formal complements for clothes like leather jackets and denim shirts.
For Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, fashion changes so fast; therefore, women can take advantage of all kind of clothes all the time. “We have seen an elegant top combined with a denim jean and it looks perfect, women do know how to combine their clothes”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.