Do you want to have your own ladder jeans?
Laddering is one of the trends in finishes for jeans nowadays, some designers are working on this effect knowing how more persons are looking for these pants every day, but you can have your own without investing money on them, why not making your own ladder jeans at home? It is easier than you believe, and we will show you why.
“There are many different finishes added to the jeans as denim lovers are looking for new ways to wear them on the streets”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Ladder jeans, as its name indicates, have effects all over the legs by pulling the threads of the fabric to make it look like ladders, this is one of the methods used to distress the garments, they are especially applied to the fashion styles.
In order to make your own ladder jeans, we would first suggest you to practice on an old pair, in case you have troubles perfecting your technique, and here it’s what you will have to do:
- Cut a small strip carefully on the area where you want the effect.
- Pull the blue threads with a needle and remove them, the ladder effect will only be created with the white threads of the fabric.
- Keep on going until you have the laddering finish you are looking for.
- Make another strip at the leg and repeat the process
- You will need much patience to do your ladder jeans, but your effort will be rewarded when you get your personalized jeans looking as professional as if you have bought them.
“The great part about jeans is that you can do lots of different things to add your personal print, you only need enough imagination and the right tools to modify them according to your own style”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Also visit us at http://theoriginaljeansblog.com/ for more fashion tips.