Back to school shopping guide, get ready
If you’re getting yourself ready for the back to school, one of your priorities for sure is to get ready your new closet for an impact. The only thing is that with all the new trends and fashion proposals, it is very difficult for us to know where to start or what to buy. Here are some back to school ideas to make it easier for you. The ideal scenario is to make a mix of basics and trending clothes, this way you will have a lot of ways to make combinations and that you could also use them to go to school or to go out with your friends.
- – Jeans. 100% basic, a good pair of jeans will help you to wear thousands of different outfits depending on the combinations you make. You will need to dark colors, one in light color and a washed one with original embroidery details. You pick the cut but just remember the best one will be the one that fits your body.
- – T-shirts. The best complement of your jeans is a t-shirt that defines your style. It could have a striking pattern or a phrase that shows your thinking. Buy a lot of different styles, casual, urban and different colors so you will always look different.
- 3.-Joggers. This is a must back to school from the last seasons because it is very comfortable but with an urban touch and in trend with your looks. Pick the ones with fashion details as zippers or patches and colors like grey or black so you can combine it with everything.
- – Tennis shoes. For your jeans and joggers, urban tennis shoes or casual are the best. Why? They will let you do all your daily activities in the best comfortable way but looking fashion all the time. The ones with glitter applications or booties are very cool.
- – Blouses. If you would like to look more chic, you will need blouses in order to have that formal look. A must is a white and a black blouse and another one in a different color that you like. Oversize blouses will never let you down.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal is a very successful businessman now, but he recalls those back to school times. “Jackets and hoodies were the thing, I had denim and bomber jackets of course, converse tennis shoes and denim jeans. I think denim jeans is the first thing students buy for the back to school, this is just a great business”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal president of Grupo Denim.