Garments for winter for women who love to be practical
Winter is almost here, but that does not mean you have to forget about fashion. If you want to have a practical closet during this cold weather, with the basic garments that will help you looking well-dressed easily, this article is for you.
“Among the basic garments that are essential at any closet, we can always find a pair of jeans, for being resistant and versatile, which mean you can make plenty of different combinations with them and you can have them with you for years if you give them the right care”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, about this topic.
Here are some garments that any practical woman must have in her wardrobe:
- A pair of jeans – This is a basic garment all year long as it perfectly adapts to hot or cold weathers. If you want to make an outfit really quickly, you must have a good pair of jeans in your closet, will save you half of the time.
- A wool sweater – An oversized wool sweater will give you a relaxed and yet very fashionable look, try with neutral colors, as those are the easier ones to combine.
- Boots – If you take a look at the street styles, you will easily see how boots are an important part of the looks, so always have boots in your closet, they are basic and will help you complement your outfits in a really nice way.
- Fuzzy coat – You will not only feel very warm, but you will look very chic by combining it with two other basic garments, such as a pair of jeans and boots.
- Denim jacket – It will not only protect you when temperatures slightly decrease, it will also help you looking nice.
“By having basic garments in your closet, you do not only save time to put an outfit together, you can also save money by combining your clothes easily instead of investing in more garments, that is why a pair of jeans will always be a wise investment”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Best fashion trends for fall 2016
This time we bring to you the coolest and most fabulous fashion trends that you will see out in the streets this fall 2016:
- Sporty – A comfortable but yet pretty cool style will become a trend with sweaters, bombers, and padded coats, the ski clothing will be in many wardrobes, so give it a chance.
- Sequins everywhere – The 80’s will be right back with jeans, jackets, mini-dresses, everything covered in sequins, you will see very brigh designs out in the streets this fall.
- Military – One trendy fashion style that you will for sure want to try, substitute the common coats with a khaki one with extra buttons and zippers. This trend is perfect to make the minimalist fashion stronger this season.
- Velvet – For those who love this textile, you will be happy to know that it will be one of the trends this season, but you will not only see them at night in a party, the velvet will also be present on outfits for the day and informal looks, mixed with cotton and wool. Velvet will also be present in accessories, so if you see one, take it home.
- Layering – This fashion style is still present; it consists on wearing garments of different shapes and colors, but with tones that match with each other. Try them on this fall.
- Colors – The colors that you will see for most of the outfits this fall will be indigo, red and camel.
- Jeans – Jeans are present on each new season and this one will not be the exception with bright designs that will make you run for a pair or two.
“There are plenty of new fashion trends coming each new season. No matter what the color or textures are being worn, there is a fabric that combines perfectly with all of them, that is denim”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Easy steps that will make your legs look longer
We know we cannot change our height, but what everyone of us can do is play visual tricks helped by our clothes that will make us look taller. Keep on reading this article if you want to follow some easy steps that will make your legs look longer:
- Nude shoes – Women love nude shoes as they are easy to combine, can give you that extra feminine detail and look extra cute, but what if I told you that they also help making your legs look longer? That is because the color of these shoes extends the line of our legs, so there you have another reason to wear these shoes.
- High rise jeans – These jeans are not only great to give you a slimming effect, making your waist look smaller, but it will also make you look taller. So when you are trying to decide what jeans to wear, choose these ones and avoid the capri pants.
- Vertical lines – Horizontal lines can make you look wider, so avoid them and replace them by clothes with vertical lines that will give the visual effect of longer legs.
- Tuck your blouse – Tucking your blouse into your pants is very favorable and will make you look taller too. So use your tops within your shorts and pants and avoid those shirts that are too long as those will make you look shorter.
- Asymmetrical skirts – These skirts will interrupt the sight, confusing it so the other person’s vision does not catch where your legs start, so wear these types of skirts to make your legs look longer.
“There are jeans that can help us with every situation, to get a casual look, to by nicely dressed, to look thinner and taller too, the only important thing is to find out which is the correct one for every occasion”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Street style outfits for men
If you love to follow the fashion trends and one of your favorite is the street style, you will love this article as we will give you some helpful advices for men’s outfits.
“Denim garments are completely adaptable to any fashion styles, the street style is an example of this as the garments manufactured with this fabric are commonly used to create this look”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some different ways for amazing street styles for men so you can decide which one fits you better:
- Youth – Plaid shirts are part of the “must have” for any men’s fashion style, so combine them with a pair of jeans and grey sneakers to create a pretty cool street style in a youthful way.
- Sophisticated – Men also love to look pretty sophisticated and you can combine it with a casual street style making a perfect balance. If you want to create and elegant and casual look combine a coat with a white shirt, jeans and boots. And remember, accessories are essential so get a watch on the same tone.
- For the office – Going to work does not always require of wearing suits, you can actually apply the street style on your work too. Combine your dress pants with a t-shirt and sweater and remember to wear your shoes without socks. Combining a suit is quite is easy but not everyone can master the art of wearing a street style.
“Jeans are timeless garments that you can wear with many different combinations; they are present on the street style for making a good combination of the casual with the dressy clothes. Jeans are basic at men’s closets as they are not only easy to combine but quite comfortable and affordable”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.