Easy steps that will make your legs look longer
We know we cannot change our height, but what everyone of us can do is play visual tricks helped by our clothes that will make us look taller. Keep on reading this article if you want to follow some easy steps that will make your legs look longer:
- Nude shoes – Women love nude shoes as they are easy to combine, can give you that extra feminine detail and look extra cute, but what if I told you that they also help making your legs look longer? That is because the color of these shoes extends the line of our legs, so there you have another reason to wear these shoes.
- High rise jeans – These jeans are not only great to give you a slimming effect, making your waist look smaller, but it will also make you look taller. So when you are trying to decide what jeans to wear, choose these ones and avoid the capri pants.
- Vertical lines – Horizontal lines can make you look wider, so avoid them and replace them by clothes with vertical lines that will give the visual effect of longer legs.
- Tuck your blouse – Tucking your blouse into your pants is very favorable and will make you look taller too. So use your tops within your shorts and pants and avoid those shirts that are too long as those will make you look shorter.
- Asymmetrical skirts – These skirts will interrupt the sight, confusing it so the other person’s vision does not catch where your legs start, so wear these types of skirts to make your legs look longer.
“There are jeans that can help us with every situation, to get a casual look, to by nicely dressed, to look thinner and taller too, the only important thing is to find out which is the correct one for every occasion”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.