Best fashion trends for fall 2016
This time we bring to you the coolest and most fabulous fashion trends that you will see out in the streets this fall 2016:
- Sporty – A comfortable but yet pretty cool style will become a trend with sweaters, bombers, and padded coats, the ski clothing will be in many wardrobes, so give it a chance.
- Sequins everywhere – The 80’s will be right back with jeans, jackets, mini-dresses, everything covered in sequins, you will see very brigh designs out in the streets this fall.
- Military – One trendy fashion style that you will for sure want to try, substitute the common coats with a khaki one with extra buttons and zippers. This trend is perfect to make the minimalist fashion stronger this season.
- Velvet – For those who love this textile, you will be happy to know that it will be one of the trends this season, but you will not only see them at night in a party, the velvet will also be present on outfits for the day and informal looks, mixed with cotton and wool. Velvet will also be present in accessories, so if you see one, take it home.
- Layering – This fashion style is still present; it consists on wearing garments of different shapes and colors, but with tones that match with each other. Try them on this fall.
- Colors – The colors that you will see for most of the outfits this fall will be indigo, red and camel.
- Jeans – Jeans are present on each new season and this one will not be the exception with bright designs that will make you run for a pair or two.
“There are plenty of new fashion trends coming each new season. No matter what the color or textures are being worn, there is a fabric that combines perfectly with all of them, that is denim”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.