Wearing your boyfriend jeans this fall
Boyfriends jeans have been a trend over the last seasons, if you have a pair and would like to keep on wearing them this fall, do not save them until next spring as we will tell you how to combine them this fall.
“Boyfriend jeans, as well as many other types of jeans can be worn during all year long if you combine them in the right way”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some options that will show you how to wear your boyfriend jeans during fall:
- Boyfriend jeans look extra sexy if you cuff them and combine them with your favorite heels.
- Combine them with a white sweater and heels of the same color, you will look really nice.
- Long-sleeve denim shirts look incredible with your boyfriend jeans.
- If you have a long-sleeve white shirt, combine it with your boyfriend jeans and nude heels, you will look pretty sophisticated with this outfit.
- Wear your boyfriend jeans with a blazer and flats.
- A leather jacket is perfect for fall and when you combine it with a pair of boyfriend jeans your look will totally rock.
- Combine your boyfriends jeans with tops on copper tones, as these colors reflect the season in your outfits and the tones combine perfectly with denim.
- The extra-large scarves are the perfect complement for the fall, protecting you from the cold, and when combined with boyfriend jeans, you can create a pretty interesting outfit.
“There are many different combinations that can be created with a pair of jeans for those persons who love to include this garment on their outfits all year long, as you only have to change the tops and shoes, depending on the season”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
How to make your denim jacket unique?
Do you have a denim jacket and you want it to outstand this season? Then this article is for you as we will give you some great ideas to make it unique.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, advised about this topic: “Denim garments can be personalized at home with the right tools and enough imagination”.
Here are some ideas you can try with your denim jacket to make it unique:
- Rhinestones – Do you like a glamorous jacket? Fill it with rhinestones. They are very easy to apply and you will turn your jacket into a completely different one.
- Leather patches – Another way to personalize your denim jacket is why leather patches over it, it will look amazing and rocker.
- Pins – If you like wearing pins, apply them to your denim jacket to turn it into a very cool garment.
- Embroidery – Embroidering a denim garment is a hard task, but you can get embroidered patches and simply stitch them in the garment, it will look like a professional work.
- Fabric patches – Look for patchwork made of different fabrics and glue them or sew them strategically to make different patterns. This will help you wearing your denim jacket for a boho style.
- Fabric paint – You can begin trying with a couple of basic shapes in a strategic place such as the neck or fists, but remember to buy a special paint for fabrics so you do not ruin the garment.
Denim jackets are the perfect complement for many different outfits, for your dresses, for a double denim style or for your shirts, it is essential to have one in your closet.
“There are many different ideas that can be applied to a denim jacket or other garments manufactured with this fabric to make them transmit your own essence”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Different combinations for women who love to wear skinny jeans
Jeans have a longer history than most of us know, they were first launched in 1850 and since then, this garment has been in constant evolution, this time, we will see one type of jeans that is very popular on the fashion world: skinny jeans.
“Skinny jeans have been worn over the years, and even when there are many different types of jeans of all fits, these ones keep on being very popular nowadays”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some ideas to combine your favorite skinny jeans:
- High-waisted skinny jeans – An excellent choice if you want to look a smaller waist. Combine them with a tight shirt or tuck your shirt into them.
- Symmetrical shirts – The textures are important to balance your body, so if you pick out skinny jeans, wear them with symmetrical blouses and well defined blazers.
- With trench coats – If you want to wear your skinny jeans on fall or winter, an excellent choice is to combine them with a trench coat, you will look pretty sophisticated.
- With an oversized sweater – This is a good option for a winter outfit. You will feel warm and the size of the sweater will balance the shape of your skinny jeans.
- With heels – No matter what your shape is, high heels will always stylish your feminine figure, so always wear your skinny jeans with heels to look taller and thinner.
Remember that the idea to wear skinny jeans is to get a slimming effect, so always combine them with the accessories and tops that will help you with this task, lengthening your silhouette.
“Many persons choose the skinny jeans for being easy to combine and because these types of jeans make them look great and feel confident, which is, at the end, what really matters on the outfits we select”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
How to wear loose jeans?
If you have a pair of jeans that with the time feel loose, or some boyfriend jeans that you simply cannot figure out how to combine, keep on reading this article as you will find information to wear them in a fashionable way.
“You can always give new life to your jeans, turning them into a new item for your house or another garment such as a pair of shorts, an apron or a skirt, but you can also reinvent your jeans with new styles, combining them in a different way”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
If you have loose jeans and you do not know how to wear them, check out these tips:
- Cuff them. That is the rule #1 to make your loose jeans look chic and get rid of a “neglected” style.
- One-color blouses and crop tops are great for loose jeans.
- Tuck your blouse at the sides; you will get a pretty settled style.
- You can make a double or even a triple cuff on your boyfriend jeans, the choice is on you.
- Combine your jeans with a blazer and tennis; you will look amazing with the combination of an elegant and casual look.
- If you wear y our boyfriend jeans with flats or loafers you might look shorter so tuck your blouse, this is a visual effect that will balance your height.
- If you still have doubts about how to wear your loose jeans, combine them with neutral tones, this will help you create a conservative and wonderful look.
- Remember that boyfriend jeans are very casual, so depending on how you complement your outfit, you will get a relaxed or a chic look.
“The advantage about jeans is that you can always find new ways to combine them and add them to your style”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, about this topic.
What to know when you will buy new clothes?
Every change of season, many people decides to change their wardrobe, so if you are thinking about buying new clothes, keep on reading this article as we will show you some important aspects to consider before you go on shopping.
“Jeans are a timeless garment, they can be worn all year long and you will feel pretty comfortable with them. Another reason why jeans are very popular is because they combine with everything and are very affordable, that is why they have become a basic garment for a closet”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, about this topic.
So if you have decided to out and buy new clothes, check on this:
- Check on the textiles – Wool, cotton and silk are natural fibers that will not only make you see spectacular. These fabrics allow your body to transpire, keeping your clothes fresh.
- Look at the hems – If you buy garments of bad quality, the first thing you will have trouble with are the hems, so before you buy a pair of jeans, shorts or skirts, make sure the hems have been sewn correctly. The stitches should be even and strong.
- Look for stains – When you try on a blouse or dress, someone else should have probably done the same before, so always make sure the clothes do not have stains, such as deodorant or make up ones, as you might have too much trouble to get them off later. As the salesperson for another garment if you have liked one that has a stain on it.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, also added: “It is important to know the composition of the garments to take the best decision as to which garments are better for each season, as well as the quality of the clothes, to make sure you can have them with you for a long time and save money on buying new clothes soon”.