How to wear loose jeans?
If you have a pair of jeans that with the time feel loose, or some boyfriend jeans that you simply cannot figure out how to combine, keep on reading this article as you will find information to wear them in a fashionable way.
“You can always give new life to your jeans, turning them into a new item for your house or another garment such as a pair of shorts, an apron or a skirt, but you can also reinvent your jeans with new styles, combining them in a different way”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
If you have loose jeans and you do not know how to wear them, check out these tips:
- Cuff them. That is the rule #1 to make your loose jeans look chic and get rid of a “neglected” style.
- One-color blouses and crop tops are great for loose jeans.
- Tuck your blouse at the sides; you will get a pretty settled style.
- You can make a double or even a triple cuff on your boyfriend jeans, the choice is on you.
- Combine your jeans with a blazer and tennis; you will look amazing with the combination of an elegant and casual look.
- If you wear y our boyfriend jeans with flats or loafers you might look shorter so tuck your blouse, this is a visual effect that will balance your height.
- If you still have doubts about how to wear your loose jeans, combine them with neutral tones, this will help you create a conservative and wonderful look.
- Remember that boyfriend jeans are very casual, so depending on how you complement your outfit, you will get a relaxed or a chic look.
“The advantage about jeans is that you can always find new ways to combine them and add them to your style”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, about this topic.