Different combinations for women who love to wear skinny jeans
Jeans have a longer history than most of us know, they were first launched in 1850 and since then, this garment has been in constant evolution, this time, we will see one type of jeans that is very popular on the fashion world: skinny jeans.
“Skinny jeans have been worn over the years, and even when there are many different types of jeans of all fits, these ones keep on being very popular nowadays”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some ideas to combine your favorite skinny jeans:
- High-waisted skinny jeans – An excellent choice if you want to look a smaller waist. Combine them with a tight shirt or tuck your shirt into them.
- Symmetrical shirts – The textures are important to balance your body, so if you pick out skinny jeans, wear them with symmetrical blouses and well defined blazers.
- With trench coats – If you want to wear your skinny jeans on fall or winter, an excellent choice is to combine them with a trench coat, you will look pretty sophisticated.
- With an oversized sweater – This is a good option for a winter outfit. You will feel warm and the size of the sweater will balance the shape of your skinny jeans.
- With heels – No matter what your shape is, high heels will always stylish your feminine figure, so always wear your skinny jeans with heels to look taller and thinner.
Remember that the idea to wear skinny jeans is to get a slimming effect, so always combine them with the accessories and tops that will help you with this task, lengthening your silhouette.
“Many persons choose the skinny jeans for being easy to combine and because these types of jeans make them look great and feel confident, which is, at the end, what really matters on the outfits we select”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.