Wearing your boyfriend jeans this fall
Boyfriends jeans have been a trend over the last seasons, if you have a pair and would like to keep on wearing them this fall, do not save them until next spring as we will tell you how to combine them this fall.
“Boyfriend jeans, as well as many other types of jeans can be worn during all year long if you combine them in the right way”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some options that will show you how to wear your boyfriend jeans during fall:
- Boyfriend jeans look extra sexy if you cuff them and combine them with your favorite heels.
- Combine them with a white sweater and heels of the same color, you will look really nice.
- Long-sleeve denim shirts look incredible with your boyfriend jeans.
- If you have a long-sleeve white shirt, combine it with your boyfriend jeans and nude heels, you will look pretty sophisticated with this outfit.
- Wear your boyfriend jeans with a blazer and flats.
- A leather jacket is perfect for fall and when you combine it with a pair of boyfriend jeans your look will totally rock.
- Combine your boyfriends jeans with tops on copper tones, as these colors reflect the season in your outfits and the tones combine perfectly with denim.
- The extra-large scarves are the perfect complement for the fall, protecting you from the cold, and when combined with boyfriend jeans, you can create a pretty interesting outfit.
“There are many different combinations that can be created with a pair of jeans for those persons who love to include this garment on their outfits all year long, as you only have to change the tops and shoes, depending on the season”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.