How to make your denim jacket unique?
Do you have a denim jacket and you want it to outstand this season? Then this article is for you as we will give you some great ideas to make it unique.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, advised about this topic: “Denim garments can be personalized at home with the right tools and enough imagination”.
Here are some ideas you can try with your denim jacket to make it unique:
- Rhinestones – Do you like a glamorous jacket? Fill it with rhinestones. They are very easy to apply and you will turn your jacket into a completely different one.
- Leather patches – Another way to personalize your denim jacket is why leather patches over it, it will look amazing and rocker.
- Pins – If you like wearing pins, apply them to your denim jacket to turn it into a very cool garment.
- Embroidery – Embroidering a denim garment is a hard task, but you can get embroidered patches and simply stitch them in the garment, it will look like a professional work.
- Fabric patches – Look for patchwork made of different fabrics and glue them or sew them strategically to make different patterns. This will help you wearing your denim jacket for a boho style.
- Fabric paint – You can begin trying with a couple of basic shapes in a strategic place such as the neck or fists, but remember to buy a special paint for fabrics so you do not ruin the garment.
Denim jackets are the perfect complement for many different outfits, for your dresses, for a double denim style or for your shirts, it is essential to have one in your closet.
“There are many different ideas that can be applied to a denim jacket or other garments manufactured with this fabric to make them transmit your own essence”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.