What to wear on Casual Fridays?
Usually, most companies are more flexible about the outfits allowed on Casual Fridays, but that does not mean we are allowed to wear the first thing we can pull out of the wardrobe, so we will show you some tips that will make you feel comfortable and look incredible at the same time.
“Jeans or any other garments manufactured with denim are a good choice for Casual Friday outfits as this fabric is very versatile and is acceptable for office outfits when you combine it correctly”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some advices you might want to put into practice for your Casual Friday outfits:
- Please remember that this day is not an excuse to wear mini-skirts or necklines, you can change your clothes after you leave the office, but while you are in the office, you must keep your professional look.
- Jeans are perfectly allowed for Casual Fridays, but remember to keep the embellished and distressed one for weekends only.
- If you are wearing tee’s and jeans, add a blazer to your outfit, this will make it more formal immediately.
- You can change your heels for flats; just choose cute ones in neutral colors.
- Stamped clothes are good, while you avoid the animal print or bizarre designs.
- Remember that the idea is to be comfortable, but that does not mean everything is good to wear, avoid exercise clothes by all means.
- You can play with your style, so try with different accessories than the ones you usually wear, but do not abuse.
“Casual Friday is an alternative for suits, but it is always important to remember that you are still representing your company; therefore, it is important that you choose the right garments to give a good impression”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.