Do’s and don’ts when dressing for air flights
When you have to take a plane, you must keep in mind you will have to empty your purse and take off your accessories, so you must wear the right garments to look chic and make your travel smoothly. In this article we will show you the do’s and don’ts when you dress for an air flight.
- Jeans – These garments are not only pretty comfortable, but they are very versatile, so you can combine them with any tops and footwear and you will look well-dressed.
- Layering – When taking an airplane, you would have noticed how the temperature decreases, so when applying the layering style, you will not look sophisticated, you will also be protected from cold during your air flight.
- Footwear – Always go for flats, those shoes make you feel and look great.
- Scarves – They do not only complement your outfit, they protect your throat from temperature changes.
- Tight clothes – You would want to have a comfortable trip, which you will not be able to achieve with tight clothes, so always go by a relaxed outfit.
- High heels – Remember that the idea is to have a nice travel, so wearing high heels will be really uncomfortable, especially when you have to walk a lot or take a 10-hour flight.
- There is a big difference between an effortless look and wearing a pajama, remember that you transmit a message with the clothes you wear, so you must choose the right ones ever for an air flight.
“When flying, it is important to wear comfortable clothes, as you might have to wait for a few hours until the airplane leaves, and some more traveling, for that, it is important to choose carefully what you are going to wear during all those hours”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.