Combining shoes and jeans, tips for men
Denim is one of the most versatile fabrics available, it goes perfect with everything, but when it comes to footwear, how to combine them? Keep on reading this article as we will give you some interesting tips to wear the best types of shoes with men’s jeans.
“Jeans do no only combine well with all tops you have, it is great to wear with any shoes in your closet, but the footwear you decide to combine with your outfit will change your whole appearance, and it is also important to choose the right types of jeans according to your style”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some options on shoes that men can combine with their jeans:
- Moccasin – These shoes are great for hot days, remember they will look better if you do not wear them with socks. Combine them with your straight jeans for a comfortable and very interesting look.
- Shiny shoes – They are an excellent option when you go out at night, you can combine them with grey jeans and you will really call the attention at a club.
- Sneakers – This is the most comfortable option for men, but there are different types of sneakers, the sport tennis are better when you wear your sports outfit, but there are other type of sneakers that you can perfectly combine with your jeans.
- Boots – If you love wearing boots, you must combine them with your boot cut jeans, which are specially designed to wear your boots comfortably and look incredible with them.
- Denim shoes – If you like to wearing denim in your shoes instead of your pants, the shoes manufactured with this fabric are a very interesting option. You can combine them with linen or cotton pants and even with your shorts.
“There are plenty of different types of shoes for men, each one combining with an specific pair of jeans, and with so many different ones available, you can have one for each pair of shoes”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, about this topic.