How to combine black jeans?
Black is an essential color for any wardrobe, we wear this color in dress pants, blouses, dresses, leggings, skirts, but today we will talk about black jeans and how to combine them in your outfits. If you do not have a pair yet, I am sure you will want to get your own pair.
“Jeans are very comfortable and easy to combine, and with so many different types, washes and colors, you can always find a pair that will go best with your own style”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
You can create many original outfits with your black jeans, here are some examples:
- If you have a bomber jacket, you will look amazing when you combine it with your black jeans and if you don’t, get your boyfriend’s one.
- Your black jeans will give you a casual and very interesting look if you combine them with a plaid shirt.
- If you love cardigans then you must try them with your black jeans and to complement your outfit, wear animal print flats.
- Wear your black jeans with a leather jacket of the same color for a total black look.
- A double denim style is one of the trends that you must try, and if you already have a pair of black jeans, combine them with a blue denim shirt to look amazing.
- Oversized sweaters are a great option for the season and they will look great if you complement them with black skinny jeans.
- If you like to dare more, combine your black jeans with a tee in neon colors.
“The advantage about having a pair of jeans is that there are countless possibilities to make different outfits with them as they combine with every textile and color”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.