Options on denim skirts to add to your closet
Denim skirts are very easy to combine and you can wear them in many different occasions, so if you do not have one, after reading this article, you might want to get it.
“Denim skirts, just as many other garments manufactured with this fabric, have unique characteristics, such as their comfort, versatility and resistance”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
In 2017, we will see a very important influence of denim skirts on the fashion world, so why not having one of them in your closet? The following list of options will help you decide which one to choose:
- Mini-skirt – This is garment is total versatile; you can combine it with long boots on winter or sandals in summer. Remember that balance is very important, so always combine them with a discreet top, such as an oversized sweater or a cardigan. This garment is the perfect substitute for denim shorts if you want a sporty look, by combining them with a t-shirt and your favorite sneakers.
- Straight skirt – This is a very classic denim skirt, and perfect for office outfits. Combine it with a formal top, such as a shirt and a blazer.
- Skater skirt – This is skirt is more loose than the other styles. In order to balance your shape, it is better to combine a skater denim skirt with a tight top.
- Color skirt – Just as there are different colored jeans, you can also find denim skirts in different colors that can combine with matching tops or look great on a double denim style if you combine them with a shirt of the same material.
- Embroidered skirts – Embroidered denim is a trend and you will be able to find skirts of this type to make many different combinations. There are some other with printed patches on them that will give you a very cool look.
“It is very easy to combine any type of denim garments, as this fabric adapts well with any colors and textiles you combine them with”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.