Outfits with jeans for the whole month
If you are a true denim lover, you might enjoy wearing jeans, but how to do it every day without looking repetitive? Well, this article is for you as we will show you so many different outfits with denim that you will be able to try them on all month long.
“Jeans are quite versatile, they combine with all your tops, so having them in your closet can save you much time when you do not know what to wear”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some outfits that will make you want to wear your jeans every day of the month:
- A blazer and a pair of skinny jeans are the perfect combination.
- If you want to get an effortless look, try with skinny jeans, a plaid shirt and a trench coat.
- If you have a date or will hang out with your friends, combine culottes with a biker jacket and strap pumps.
- For a Casual Fridays wear distressed jeans with a coat and statement flats.
- For a sophisticated look, combine your straight jeans with heels and a silk blouse.
- Combining a white shirt with flare jeans will make you look incredible.
- For the weekend you can feel comfortable and look fashionable with skinny jeans and an extra-long top.
- For a relaxed look that you can wear on Sundays combine your cuffed boyfriend jeans with a colorful blazer and a light sweater.
- If you love total denim looks combine your favorite jeans with a denim shirt and for an extra chic detail wear them with an extra-long vest of another material.
- If you like a very basic look wear your jeans with a white tee and sneakers.
“There are plenty of different ways to combine your jeans with your daily outfits, as they combine with all textiles and colors”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.