Creating different combinations with white jeans
White jeans used to be the perfect choice for summer outfits. However, as fashion has evolved, so has the way of wearing white jeans, and now we can see them in different combinations at any season, even in winter. So in this article, we will give you some useful tips that will help you combining them in various ways.
“Jeans are part of the basic garments at a closet, there are many different styles, colors and washes available, so it is easier each time for a person to find the pair that will fit with their style”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
The following combinations will help you wearing your white jeans frequently:
- White jeans can be worn with an office outfit, as long as the dress code allows you to do it. Combine them with an animal print shirt and black heels.
- You can get a perfect double denim style by combining your white jeans with a shirt made of the same material.
- Accessories always play an important part. If you have decided to wear a totally white look, combine your outfit with golden accessories.
- You can give an elegant touch to your outfit when you combine your white jeans with a blazer in pastel tones.
- Flare white jeans are perfect when you have a semi-formal event. Combine them with a printed blouse.
- Your white jeans will look great with a striped top you can always add a jacket over your top, to complement your outfit.
- You can also wear your white jeans at a party, combining them with a sequined top.
“Many persons like wearing white jeans as they are very easy to combine, as this is a basic color that goes well with everything”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, about this topic.