How to combine a pair of raw jeans?
We have gone through many different styles of jeans in the past, and in this article, we will show you a different option that you are going to love: a pair of raw jeans keep on reading so you know more ways to combine them.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, advised about this topic: “One of the many advantages about having a pair of jeans is that you can combine them with many different clothes as they adapt to any other colors and textiles”.
If you have a pair of raw jeans, check out these options so you can create different outfits with them:
- You can wear your raw jeans for the office, but make sure that the destruction is quite subtle, and avoid wearing those who have holes on the knees. You can balance the informality of these jeans with something as formal as a blazer and pumps. You will create a very daring outfit that you will love wearing for the days at the office.
- Raw jeans are perfect for sports and effortless looks. Combine them with a basic top, such as a white t-shirt. This outfit is perfect for a shopping day or a walk on a Sunday.
- You can also wear your raw jeans for a night out, such as a date or to go to a club with your friends. If you love raw jeans, combine them with a crop top and a choker, remember that accessories also play an important part. Finally, complement your outfit with your pumps, which will be your best friends for this outfit.
“There are plenty of different ways to combine a pair of jeans, and one of the many advantages is that you can wear them all year long, as they do not only combine well with everything, they also adapt to any weather”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Errors we usually make when buying a pair of jeans
It has ever happened to most of us that we make a mistake when buying a pair of jeans that you might only wear once. So in this article we will show you some of the most common errors we make when going on shopping and what can be done to avoid them.
“In order to find the perfect pair of jeans, it is necessary to take as much time as necessary and try with different ones, as the size can vary from brand to brand and every person needs a different type of jeans”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some of the most common errors we usually make when buying a pair of jeans:
- If you are in a hurry, do not go and buy a pair of jeans, especially if you do not have enough time to try on them. It is very important to take your time to pick up the jeans that will fit you better and try as much different ones as needed.
- Always look for a pair of jeans manufactured with fabric of great quality. If you really want to have a pair of jeans with you for a longer time, you might like to consider investing on them and paying more than you first planned on them.
- Look at the composition of the jeans shown on the labels within the garment. Remember that the color for the 100% cotton jeans will fade out quicker. While the ones with spandex will keep their shade and original color for a longer time.
- Forget about the size, as it will only help you as a guide to find the jeans you are looking for, but if you need a bigger size, try it out. Keep in mind that the size might vary by different factors, such as the fit, wash or brand.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal also said: “It is worth taking the necessary time in order to find the perfect pair of jeans, as you can have them with you for years if you give them the right treatment”.